Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Crazy Cody!

Poor Cody had the flu this last weekend. He woke up from his nap and wasn't feeling to good. "I hurt mommy."

Cody and I had gone out in the back yard to check out the new pool that daddy blew up while he was napping. He laid down in the grass then stood up and was white as a ghost. He leaned in to hug me and then he throws up in the grass. He looked scared so I told him it was okay, don't worry. And he looked at me and said, "Birds eat that" I tried so hard not to laugh and I said yes they probably will...or the neighbor's cat!




Cody is over his fear of kitties now. Thanks to daddy he was terrified of them for a few weeks. Chad and Cody had been eating their lunch out on the deck when a stray cat came into our yard. So Chad looks around for something to throw at the cat (we are not cat lovers!). There is nothing but Cody's little deck chair. So he picks up the chair and chucks it at the kitty. I am watching all of this from the window and as soon as he threw it I shake my head and am thinking, "oh, that was not good." Cody by this point is bawling and running towards the door. Chad explained to him that he didn't want the kitty to get their food and that the kitty is okay...yadda yadda yadda nice kitty, etc. For the next couple nights Cody told the story..."kitty get daddys food no" "daddy hit kitty my seat" "kitty okay" "kitty bye-bye". So you can't blame Cody if he ends up not liking Cats!

No comments: