Saturday, October 11, 2008

October 08






I guess I should shoot for updating once a month...so this will be my October post. It seems like the boys are changing so much lately. Cody is growing up and talking a mile a minute. I could write a book with all the funny things he has said lately. I'll just list a few...


*The other night he kept pulling on his nose and I said, "Cody, what are you doing?" and he said,

"Mom, I can't see my smile cause my nose is in the way".


*We went to a family funeral and at the visitation (open casket) my mom was holding Cody as we talked to the family and as soon as we left the room Cody pulled my mom's face towards his and said, "There was a man in there!" And the next morning when we were getting ready to go to the funeral he asked Grams where she was going and she said, "I'm going to a funeral" and he had a quizical look on his face and said, "Is that like a football game?" No, not quite.


*We went down to the high school football field for the new field dedication and the band was playing. As soon as we got in sight of the field and Cody could see the band on the field he started freaking out crying and not wanting to go in. We asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't like the clowns. And said that Caden didn't like the clowns either. So I guess we don't have to worry about him being in band! :)


No comments: